The NFHS Network is the streaming home of the High School Football 2023 games in the United States. Fans can easily connect the NFHS Network app with Apple TV.
This year’s high school football regular season is in full swing, which will wrap up in October. The nation’s top sides including St. John Bosco (California), Mater Dei (California), Bishop Gorman (Nevada), IMG Academy (Florida), and Buford (Georgia), all are off to a magnificent start. Football fans are excited to watch the nation’s top prospects, the stars in the making.
We’ve got you covered if you are wondering how to watch High School Football Games on Apple TV. You can quickly take a look at the High School Football Schedule here, for the top 300 teams.
- NFHS Network
- NFHS Network app
The NFHS Network is the official broadcaster of the High School Football games in the United States. Fans can watch high school sports and events nationwide, live and on-demand, via the NFHS Network. Stream the regular season and playoffs online from anywhere.
Smartphone and tablet users can download the NFHS Network app on their iOS and Android devices, from the Apple Store and the Google Play Store.
Moreover, you can visit NFHSnetwork.com with your computer to watch the live stream. You can also connect NFHS Network with your devices, including Apple TV, Google TV, Fire TV, Roku, etc.
How Much Will the NFHS Network Cost?
The NFHS Network pass annual pack costs $79.99 annually, equal to 12 months at $6.67/month. NFHS Network monthly pack costs $11.99/month, which you can cancel anytime.
Watch High School Football Games on Apple TV
Apple TV is a suitable way to watch high school football games live in the United States. You can easily connect the NFHS Network with your Apple TV.
Apple TV is a live TV and video streaming device/box that you can connect to your TV. It lets you watch apps like Netflix, Hulu, Max, and Disney+ on your TV.
Follow the steps below to watch High School Football games on Apple TV, through the NFHS Network app.
- Step 1: Download and Install the NFHS Network app on your Apple TV device. You can find it on the app store.
- Step 2: If you are a new NFHS Network user, you need to create an account and buy an NFHS Network pass. The NFHS Network pass annual pack costs $79.99 annually and the monthly pack costs $11.99/month, which you can cancel anytime.
- Step 3: If you are an NFHS Network subscriber, log into the app on your Apple TV.
- Step 4: There you go. Now you can select the games and start streaming.
- Step 5: Check out your favorite teams’ schedules and start streaming.
Is There a Monthly Fee for Apple TV?
Yes. Apple TV monthly subscription costs $6.99 monthly after a 7-day free trial. If you buy an Apple TV device, you can watch the Apple TV+ free for three months.